Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Monday, May 31, 2010

Today was a strength/power day. The weather was great, overcast but no rain.
Domhnall met up with me for the workout.
We started off doing stairs at Glenora. I did 8 sets, and my legs were done at the end.
1. Ran up singles.
2&3. Ran the first set double, then the rest single
4. This was the tough set, jump squats - doubles all the way up, with rest stops as needed.
5&6. Same as 2&3.
7&8. Ran the bottom set singles, the middle set walked up doubles then ran the top doubles.

Domhnall did a few more sets than I did, with more jump squats and running doubles and walking triples. I can't keep up!!!

After our legs were done, we headed off to Emily Murphy and walked up and down 3 times. It takes about 16-17 minutes for each lap. I had a pack weighing 65lbs, while Domhnall had a pack that was considerably heavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment