Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am still a bit sore from yesterday's workout which I find surprising and distressing at the same time. It has been a long time since I've had any muscle soreness which means that I have not only lost muscle mass while I was gone, but also the ability to exercise the way I did before I left. This is to be expected, I just thought that it wouldn't happen to me.

Today the plan was to get into the stairwell with a pack, but was unable to find afordable parking closeby the tower so instead I put on a back pack, and headed into Millcreek Ravine for a bit of a walk. One hour with 60lbs in the pack, walking up and down and I was done. Domhnall joined me for this workout again, thus ensuring that I would have a longer workout with his company than if I had been alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment