Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Monday, March 15, 2010

11 days left
RHR 47
Fluid intake 1.5L
Sleep 5 1/2 hours plus a nap in the afternoon

WOD
Worked out with the trainer at 7am for an hour of strength/power. This was a hard workout and I was really feeling it when I was done. Nonetheless I headed off to the stairwell with a 55lb pack. I did one and was feeling really tired, and my legs were done. I dropped the weight by 10 lbs and did two more, but when I was falling asleep in the stairwell while I rested at the top, I decided I should head home and slept for 2 hours. Domhnall and I did some shopping, and gathered up my gear and started packing. Not much time left, but I think that I have everything that I need. Just a few odds and ends left to organize.

No comments:

Post a Comment