Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 days to go
RHR 58
Fluid intake 1L
Sleep - lots - more than 7 hours

WOD
I decided to take a rest day, and sort out all my gear. Spent 20 minutes walking back and forth on the ladder with the crampons on and a 35lb pack. At first I was falling into the 'crevass', but after a few times across I got the hang of it, and managed to cross safely. The little khumbu is melting away, only a few more days left if the warming trend continues. Good thing that I'm leaving soon.

1 comment:

  1. Found your adventure through the newspaper article. I certainly wish you good luck! I'll be following your progress over the course of the next couple of months. I'm just getting into climbing now, and a dream of Everest is far away...but maybe someday!
    bayoujosh@gmail.com (Wisconsin, USA)

    ReplyDelete