Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Saturday, March 20, 2010

6 days left
RHR 48
Fluid intake 1L
Sleep - almost 8 hours!!!

WOD
I feel great with all the extra sleep. Got up early and went for an 8k run to relax the legs, and they are feeling great. It was a great morning for a run. Then after breakfast and some shopping, Ted dropped me off at Government house park where I put on my Millet boots to break them in a bit and with a 40lb pack walked up and down the hill for an hour. On the last time down, I was suddenly surrounded by runners who were heading down the hill to an open cooler. I was introduced to a great running club, the Hash House Harriers, and got to share a glass with them. This is a group that I intend to look up and join when I get back. A run mixed with a lot of fun - perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment