Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Friday, February 19, 2010

35 days remaining
RHR 43
Fluid intake 2L
Sleep 6 hours

WOD
I planned a full day workout today, but I was really tired and needed some sleep, so I had to cut it down.

Ran stairs in the stairwell with a 30lb pack for one hour. I went to the 28th floor 4 times as follows.
1. Steady up
2-3-4. Ran 3 flights, walked 2 flights x 10
This was a tough workout.

I had 30 minutes before meeting up with Jeff so I put on my big Millet boots with crampons and walked up Government hill. The boots feel big, and the gaiter are will above my knee, but I can imagin wearing them to the summit. It's all about visualizing what you want to happen.

Work out with Jeff. Power/strength for one hour.

Went back to the tower with 60lbs and went up twice to the 28th floor, this took about an hour. I had to leave to plug the meter and decided instead to go home where I fell asleep for 3 hours. I really needed some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment