Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Tuesday, February 2, 2010





52 days left
RHR?
Fluid intake...not much
Sleep 10 hours!!!!

WOD
Climbing the first two pitches of Elliot left hand. I spent the night in the bivy bag outside while Domhnall slept in the truck. I had a great sleep, and was actually too warm which was good because I was unable to zip up the bivy bag. I just felt too enclosed. We slept in, and took our time in the morning.....so arrived at the site a bit late.
We missed the trail by 20 meters, so we bush whacked for 45 minutes to get to the icefall.
The icefall was spectacular and I had a great day here. We only had time to do the first two pitches as I had to be back in Edmonton for 7pm. The third pitch is the crux, but it will have to wait for another day.
On the way out we found a great trail. Someone has spent significant time cutting through the fallen logs to make a great path. I felt really good today, and the climbing is feeling better.






No comments:

Post a Comment