Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One month left!!!!
RHR 50/min
Fluid intake 4L
Sleep 7 hours

WOD - a total of 7 hours today.

I had a full days of workouts planned.
I got up early and went for a 5K run right after getting up.
Went to see Jeff (trainer) at 7am and did a strength/power workout till 8am. He's really pushing me now and isn't letting me get away with doing anything but hard work for the entire hour.
Next I went to do stairs.
I went to the 33rd floor 10 times for a total of 4000 feet with a 45lb pack. I did the first 5 sets (2000') in 1h40min, then walked over to plug the meter and then did the second set of 5 in 1h43min. The last one was tough but certainly manageable. I ran into 5 people in the stairwell that I have either met and chatted with before and another who had heard of me. I think that I'm spending way too much time here.
Then I finished off the day by putting on a 60lb pack and walked up and down Emily Murphy hill for 1 1/2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment