Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Saturday, January 30, 2010

58 days left
RHR ?
Fluid intake 1 L plus a huge beer in Germany
Sleep 4 hours

WOD
I got up super early for my last run in Lucern. It is still snowing here, and we are wondering if our flight will be delayed. We had breakfast at 0545, then headed out to the airport at 6am. My last morning to have chocolate spread on my croissant....I will soon be in withdrawl. Everywhere we go there are bowls of chocolate for us. We just have to get to the airport early enough to buy some to take home. We had a 3 hour layover in Frankfurt where we had a working lunch, then headed home. The flights were delayed, but I made it home by 8pm. I'm glad it wasn't any later as I have to work in the morning.....and there won't be any chocolate to spread on my toast....what will I do????

No comments:

Post a Comment