Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

65 days left
RHR?
Fluid intake 3L
Sleep 6 hours

WOD
We went to bed a bit late last night, because we only headed for supper after 8pm. Portland seems to be a really nice place, but unfortunately we won't have much time to explore work, work, work!!!! I got up a 5am so that I could have a bit of a workout before breakfast. This place is fabulous, when I asked at the desk if there were any running trails closeby, they handed me a map with trails and distances marked on it. The map was nice and small, perfect to carry with me. The running here at sea level is effortless....and I am feeling fabulous. Just ran 30 minutes and did some jumping squats and walking lunges. Then I just had time for a quick shower and change before breakfast and heading off.

No comments:

Post a Comment