Mt. Everest
March 26 - June 3, 2010

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

66 days left
RHR 48
Fluid intake 3L (including some beer)
Sleep 6 hours

WOD
I got up early and did an upper body work out at home
Stair training.
I did some interval training in the stairwell that caused me to feel both syncopal and nauseated at the same time. I was cursing the two who suggested this type of workout...you know who you are!
1. moderately fast up (28 floors)
2. ran up 4 floors, slow for 3 floors (4 reps for total 28 floors)
3. ran up 4 floor, slow for 3
4. moderately fast up
ran all the way down.
I got all this done in 55 minutes with a 40lb pack. This is the fastest I have ever gone up the stairs. All the work with Jeff is paying off.

I got all this done early in the day, then I flew to Portland, and will return on Friday afternoon. I am hoping to get some kind of work out done while I am gone, but will wait until I see what kind of facilities are available and how much free time I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment